CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011


Today was Mothers Day! I was lucky enough to have 2 little guys surprise me this morning with gifts One of them gave me a fun book about moms, the other gave the best gift I could ask for, a homemade flower and card!
We had the opportunity to talk to Jeff today, it was really nice to hear his voice. The most exciting thing about talking to him, was finding out that the next time I hear his voice.....it will be at the airport!! Henry had a fun time talking with him, he told him about his soccer season, school, how he lost his first tooth, and of course most importantly the NBA playoffs! lol
My Grandma Mary was able to come to my parents house, she looked beautiful! She was accompanied by 2 of her sons and her 2 daughters (Front row Brent, Grandma Mary, Danny/Back row: Susan, my Mom)

I thought a lot about my mom and everything she has done for me in my life and continues to do. I am so thankful for her and the example she is, and the influence she has been. I am also very thankful for Dereks mom, and the wonderful influence she had in his life which resulted in one INCREDIBLE man. My mom and Anita are both awesome Grandmas for my boys!
It was a good day! I am so thankful for the blessing I have to be a mother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment