CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hanz & Franz Hardy

Yesterday the boys decided to both go shirtless and came and showed me their "mussos" as Harrison would say. They were nice enough to give me a front row seat for the "gun show", at no cost (except maybe a little sanity) After I took the picture I laughed, it reminded me of these 2 characters that I saw on TV growing up, Hanz & Franz.......Their famous quote was "Hi I'm Hanz & I'm Franz, and WE are here to PUMP (clap) YOU UP!" Renaming the boys crossed my mind only for a brief second. lol Though Hanz Hardy would work...it IS an H name! haha totally kidding!I guess they could be a modern version of Hanz & Franz, ya know minus the muscles, and foreign accent! I know what they could say... "Hi I'm Big H & I'm Little H and we are here to BLOW (clap) POPPERS!" lol yeah that would work. You see after flexing for me (Little H actually flexed SO hard he 'passed gas' haha) they stayed shirtless and chased each other around the house laughing, tackling or pinning and would blow a popper on the back, arm, or belly of the other! It was rather amusing to watch.
I LOVE my little Hanz and Franz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment