CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Big H & Lil H pictures

I have been wanting to have some pictures of the boys done for a while now, and thanks to my cousin Brandy I was able to have that done this past weekend!! She made the trip up from Springville with her kids to attend the BEST backyard 4th of July party in the valley!! (at my parents house lol) She had some free time on Saturday so we got together! It was fun, and I think she did a GREAT job!! Especially with Lil H, he wasn't the most cooperative, but somehow, some way she was able to get some VERY cute pictures of him, and he held still for most of them!!! Of course she had fun with Henry because he is just photogenic, he knows he's cute!! We weren't able to hit all the locations she wanted to hit, due to Lil H being a stinker he only lasted about an hour.... but I am a VERY satisfied Mom, so THANKS Brandy!!

1 comments:

Ruth Emmett

Jen! I love your blog, and your boys are so adorable and you are such a great mom. Hope things are going well for you:)

Post a Comment