CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

they're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!


I know that on Winnie the Pooh, one of the wonderful things about Tigger is....he's bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. Well, we don't live in the 100 acre woods, therefore there is no Tigger around here. We do have something that is bouncy, bouncy....fun, fun...etc you get the point and it does start with a 'T'. We have a Trampoline!

Derek came home from work late the other day and thought it would be a fun surprise to put the trampoline up without the boys knowing. The boys were surprised, and went outside to play the other day after Henrys soccer game, they were SO excited to go JUMP on the trampoline for the first time this year.

It was fun to watch them, Henry jumped pretty HIGH!
I would guess Harrisons little belly gets the 'tickling' feeling when he jumps high, because he laughed EVERY time he jumped!
It of course quickly turned from jumping, to a tackling fest.
Harrison thought he was funny to tackle Henry while he was in mid-air. He threw in some WWF moves also, he would bounce and 'pin' Henry....he is a monster! I like it because it is a great form of exercise and has a tendency to wear the boys out, especially the younger one.

They thought it would be fun to play 'Ring around the trampoline' lol

Being me though, I will admit I do worry about what injury will occur first from the trampoline........broken collar bone, dislocated shoulder, broken bone, concussion etc...thank goodness there is an enclosure on it. But, I guess time will tell. For now I will just enjoy the fact that they have been INJURY FREE! I will take the Optimist road for now:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment