CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hi my names Jen and I am an addict!

For the past month ever since around Dereks birthday I have formed an addiction.....one that is very time consuming, costs money and I will do a "hit" up to 10 times somedays! I cannot say that I am completely proud of this addiction, but it definitely has given me a certain "high" at times, a warm fuzzy, a feeling of satisfaction, it is something I feel I NEED to do.I have been so fortunate to have Derek, he has been so supportive of me during this time!I won't lie it has totally effected my family....but I dare say in a good way. The urge to act upon this has especially gotten stronger as we have been re-doing the boys beds.

What is it you may be wondering??? I have formed an addiction to KSLC. Yes my name is Jen and I am a KSL Classifieds addict!!

Now I know that addictions can be dangerous, but I feel that I can justify this addiction ...and
that it has been something positive. I can honestly say that others, besides my family have profited from this as well. Will I continue to act on this addiction??? Probably not, nothing else will fit in our house :)

I am so excited about the times I "acted" on this addiction and glad that I did. So for the final step of recovery I will show you the results of this habit I formed.

So now that I think about it, am I an addict or just a bargain shopper?!?!? ($25 TOTAL for all items shown:) Till next time.....

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose

Classifieds are oddly addictive. I have to avoid craigslist unless I'm actually looking to buy something. Great bargain shopping!

Jen

haha very true! I have never tried Craiglist but I better not start huh?? lol

Post a Comment