CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some fun times, quotes from the boys lately

Sometimes you cannot always capture a moment in a picture, why??? Because it is what is SAID that makes you laugh, happy or smile.......so here are some moments that made me smile through the mouths of the boys :)

So Harrison was on the couch looking out the window, watching it rain. All of the sudden lightning and thunder. I said, "Was that lightning and thunder?" He turned and said ,"Uh huh mommy......KA-CHOW!!" lol :) too funny


Henry is wearing his soccer jersey to school today because it's GAMEDAY!! lol :) (I asked him if he will wear his church clothes on HOME game days) He said, "Well if that's how it goes.......then why not!" I then told him to just stick with the jersey :) He is SO funny!

Henry and I got on Pandora to find some 'PRE-GAME' music, I chose a station, the first song was JUMP by Van Halen, I asked Henry if that worked, he nodded and said ,"I'm feelin' it now..."

"Thunder go.....BOOOOM!" -Lil H :)

I just went to make Harrisons bed for like the 4th time today. He walked in his room and said, "Mommy what you doing?", I said "I need to make your bed!" all of the sudden Harrison says "WAKE UP bed!!"

So I called to tell Henry good night ( he's sleeping over). He answered the phone and the first thing he says to me, "shouldn't you be in bed???", I then asked him the same thing! He said,"yeah...probably" oh, what a goon, love that boy

Derek aerated our lawn yesterday! As we went outside to go to Henry's soccer practice, Harrison looked at the lawn, pointed and said, "Yucky.......POOP!", he then shook his head and said,"NOT Hayson Hawdy's poop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment