CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To mohawk, or not

Yesterday, Henry decided he wanted a haircut for soccer and also because the weather was getting warmer. Thanks to the home haircut kit Derek received for Fathers Day last year, I had Henry sit down in the kitchen and razored away! When I was all finished with the sides, Henry suddenly says,
Henry: Mom I think I want to have a mohawk!
Me: A mohawk? Why would you want to have a mohawk?
Henry: So I can scare the other team
Me: Okay I guess we can try it and see what it looks like........

So I continued to buzz away. Finally a mohawk was created. Now I don't know if I just do not know how to 'do a mohawk' or if it is just one look Big H cannot quite pull off, but this was what it looked like. (that is his,'I know I'm good face' lol)

I showed it to Henry, his face said it all, he then asked
Henry: Would you be scared of me?
Me: Definitely! (as I thought to myself, probably for different reasons...haha)
Henry: Well I just want the mohawk for soccer games though, I wouldn't really want to go to school looking like this....
Me: Okay, so what do you want to do?
Henry: how about I will have a mohawk in the summer, and that way I can put a hat on whenever I want, because I can't wear hats at school
Me: GREAT idea!!

He is a THINKER!! So this was the final look!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment