CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

what a fun day!

Due to the lovely April weather (snowing) we decided to have a fun time but were confined to indoor activities. Our original plans for this weekend included going to St. George but the weather was going to be cold and wet, so we decided to stay home. Because when I go to St. George I want it to be HOT, and SUNNY :) We asked Henry earlier what he would like to do today and he said bowling, but he wanted to do it live because he was "Wii'd out!" lol So we loaded up and headed to Logan Lanes.

Gpa & Gma Manning met us there to cheer on the boys & Derek. They LAUGHED at me!

I will admit Derek and I were pretty rusty, to say the least. But right near the end Derek must have found a magicians hat and totally pulled a rabbit out of it, his LAST 4 turns he got STRIKES!! Normally I would be happy for him, but he was as humble as a Hardy guy comes:)

Henry bowled a good game and got a SPLIT SPARE, he wowed himself.....he said that he doesn't even do that on the Wii! (that's his "just got a split spare" face!) lol

Harrison was funny, he was a man on a mission (so to say) he would pick up and carry the 6lb ball to the ramp and PUSH it down with authority. Then he entertained us all, because depending on which pins were still up, he would move the ramp on his own to that side. It was pretty funny to see a 2 year old so 'precise'.



And then there was me, all I have to say about my bowling performance today is next time I WILL have the bumpers up on my turn :)


After bowling Grandpa & Grandma treated us to the KITCHEN SINK......yummy!!
And with no fail the boys somehow persuaded them to order THEM dinner on top on the sink. They just know what to say and do, I could have used a few lessons years ago. JK It was fun, and that KITCHEN SINK was clean when we left! Henry thinks the bumper sticker is pretty cool.



After Angies we were then invited to go watch a movie at their house, so we did. The movie was MEGAMIND, it is a pretty cute movie. I enjoyed it other than the fact that I was trying to figure out all of the different voices during the movie, well I ended up waiting till the ending credits to see who played which character. We were then treated to homemade popcorn there. It was just a fun day!! And the boys had a lot of fun! Because if the boys ain't happy, mom and dad usually aren't either! :) Well enjoy the pics! Until next time........

0 comments:

Post a Comment