CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

"ICABLE MEEE!!"

So I am convinced that Harrison truly believes that he is a minion from the movie 'Despicable Me' whenever we watch the movie he runs up to the TV and says ,"Dere Hayson, see Hayson, that MEEE?" Then he turns and runs towards us in a little 'minion-ish' voice. It is funny and cute, but also a little creepy at times.

Today as I was gathering laundry to take to the washer, Harrison was right by my side and he saw this shirt, which is actually Henrys and attempted to put it on. Everything would have gone just fine, except due to his head size and the openings for the arms size, his head got stuck. It was a moment where as a parent, you think to yourself, 'should I take a picture of this?' or 'should I help him out' well due to the high toned polite cry for help I decided to help him get it off, and kept telling myself not to laugh......So we got the shirt on the correct way and Harrison was SO excited to have a "Icable MEEEE", shirt on he quickly pointed to all of the minions on the shirt saying ," there's Hayson, there's my Henry, Mommy, Daddy....." smiling a big cheesy Harrison grin as he pointed to each one.He then walked over to me, put his little belly up to my cheek and said:
Harrison: "Icable Me give mommy kisses!"
Me: "Oh thank you! That made me happy "
Harrison: "Mommy give Icable Me kisses"
Me: so I kissed his little minion wearing belly
Harrison:"Icable Me loves Mommy"
Me: "Mommy loves Icable Me"
Harrison: "Hayson loves Mommy"
Me: "Mommy loves Harrison!"
Harrison: "give me HUG!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment