CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

A goal scored, is a dollar earned

I know that the real saying is 'A penny saved is a penny earned'. Well at our house the saying goes 'A goal scored is a dollar earned' Yes, you read it correctly. It all started last year Henry's first year of soccer, I told him before his first game that if he scored a goal I would give him a dollar, I will admit I was kidding at the time, but he took it seriously. Well, I guess you can say the "bribery" paid off (haha) and he had a nice successful soccer season ;) When this season started before his first game he nicely reminded me of last year how he earned $1 per goal and said that he thinks we should do that this year. I agreed! Here is a picture of him holding his first goal earned dollar after his first game!! I had to go to the ATM after the second game! :) jk GOOD JOB H keep scoring those goals!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment