CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

To play CATCH UP or to not.....THAT is the question

To my blog followers,
I have been debating whether or not I wanted to go back and play catch up for the last 2 years, OR if I should just start from the CURRENT day and blog from there and NEVER get that far behind again haha Well, looking back I can honestly say that the last 2 years were some of the worst days of my life, BUT they were also some of the best days! And when it all comes down to it, a huge reason I kept going even when I didn't want to or feel like I could is.........MY BOYS! They truly are my everything. And though there were plenty hard days/times over the past 2 years there were more GOOD times and I don't want to forget those. So I will be playing CATCH UP. It may not be my "normal" blog style for each post BUT once I get caught up you will get "Jen style blogging". Who knows maybe you will get it in my catch up posts. Guess you'll have to read to find out! So bear with me! THANKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment