CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

The egg dipper

In 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dream coat', they sing of having a coat that was green and yellow and red and blue and purple etc...you get the point I know it's not word for word. But, I won't keep typing the song because I don't want or need it going through my head the rest of the day.
Henry had a sleepover this last Friday with Grandpa & Grandma. He hasn't slept over in a few weeks due to having soccer games on Saturday mornings, but this past weekend was a "bye" I guess you could say.

Saturday morning he got to work and dipped 18 eggs for the Easter egg hunt on Sunday, and if dipping them wasn't enough, he also put stickers on them!..and the eggs were red and yellow and orange, and green and blue!! They turned out AWESOME

0 comments:

Post a Comment