CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One of these things just doesn't belong..

We have been 'attempting' to teach Harrison to sit on the toilet when he has to go #1 or #2. The other day before we headed to Logan , Harrison told me, "minute I need to poop!" He walked into the bathroom, and did this. As I looked at the pictures after taking them, it reminded me of one of those pictures you are given and you are suppose to circle things that don't belong. So I want you to take a look at the pictures of Harrison sitting on the toilet and see if you can find at least ONE object that doesn't belong....... GOOD LUCK

Making sure there is enough water in the toilet first! lol
I guess that we should at least give him an E for EFFORT and a C for being CUTE, who smiles on the toilet??
Not sure if he was concentrating really hard, or if he dozed off for a minute...

Going to flush!! Not quite sure what he is flushing. He just likes to flush!

So, did you find anything?? There is for sure ONE object that doesn't belong.......what is it??
HIS DIAPER

0 comments:

Post a Comment