CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Life with the boys this winter

Call me cheap, but I have resorted to HOME HAIR CUTS when it comes to all 3 of the boys haircuts, I still just use the razor on Lil H's hair AND the best part is I no longer feel like I am performing an exorcism because he just sits there and behaves!!

But when it comes to Big H getting a hair cut, I have become either crazy, or brave and have actually been cutting the top with scissors!! I figure if it doesn't turn out well, then I can just shave it off! That is one advantage I guess of cutting a boys hair! LOL

For Christmas Harrison received a gift that could make one wonder if he is a twin.......Just to clarify where I gave birth to Harrison myself, he does NOT have a twin!! But, I could see why one would wonder. They do look alike, same color of hair, big dark eyes, the ears (that's all I'll say about the ears;), heads about the same size, heck they're even the same height! haha

The question could also be raised whether or not he is related to Dopey...


This year Big H started his "basketball career" this is him before his first game! GO H!!
GAME FACE

More often than not, I will walk into the living room and see the boys just chillin' on the couch....like THIS they are so funny!

While Henry is at school, Lil H likes to just hang out in the house, usually in Dads chair like THIS

He also likes to hang out with Dad while Henry is at school

With the new year, came the new primary classes. The boys were excited to go to Primary together. That is right NO more nursery for Lil H..... this is them before church (Lil H's first day in Primary) Afterwards the Primary president told us that Harrison sat with Henry and his friends the whole time, until they parted ways with their own classes! haha

1 comments:

Danielle

Your boys are so cute! You guys sure do a good job!

Post a Comment