CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy summer

There has been ALOT of change within my life and our little family since I last blogged! And before any of you wonder, or think you know what that change is, I will say WE ARE NOT EXPECTING!! Now, I will be the first to admit I am NOT a big fan of change, but it seems it has been hitting me from every direction. CHANGE #1 Derek has changed jobs and is working on something that will help him head in a bigger and better direction that he just didn't see ever happening with Specialized. CHANGE #2 my little guy started Preschool!! But please don't ask him what he does at preschool, because his response will most likely be "I cry!" which in a way is true, but he only whimpers for a few minutes when he first gets there, don't let him fool you. CHANGE #3 I started a new job, at the Endoscopy Lab as secretary, and I am also still at he ER. CHANGE #4 Big H lost his 2nd tooth, he pulled it out himself!!!

So there are my reasons I have been a little slacker on the blogging end of life. I do however like to think that I have a legit excuse........WORK, but most of all my new job! Now I said it was a legit excuse, not necessarily a fun one!! And on those days where I just wanted to give up (after 10 hours of training) found it so overwhelming, and I didn't want to go back the next day there are only a few things that kept me going. Besides the wonderful and much needed encouragement from the hub. There was something else that I have found can motivate a parent easier than anyone, or anything...........MY BOYS!!

So here are some fun pics of the boys lately

they did have food to go with the fry sauce

Nothing like bond between a father and his clone (Big H was a at a sleepover)

One COOL dude

They didn't necessarily remind me of Kings with the crowns, they are more the Jester type


Henry is pretty dang excited to play flag football this year

Forget the flat brim look, they're bringing backwards back

who needs to go to M&M World in Vegas??
Just go to your friendly neighborhood gas station!


0 comments:

Post a Comment