CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wii like to play

Not too long ago, we gave in and bought a Wii for the family, mostly the boys but I will admit Derek and I enjoy playing it. I have come to realize that we have raised two VERY young & competitive boys :) And as I have observed Henry and Derek play I have concluded there is a key to their success. You will be able to see in the pictures :) I believe that it must be a recessive gene trait that is passed onto the Hardy BOYS. The 'sticking out of the tongue'. But, I have to say it works!I like to just sit back and watch them play, though I do join in. Harrison likes to watch them play basketball, and will not hesitate to yell "AIRBALL" when a shot is missed. lol Today was pretty funny with Harrison, he was playing bowling and completely missed all the pins, he then turned to Derek and I (Henry slept over last night in Logan) and said, "Oh my gosh.....I funny guys!" Derek and I laughed for a while.I have also come to conclude that children are pre-programmed for technology these days. Harrison knows how to turn on the TV, change the input, and turn the Wii on all by himself!!
Once the Wii is on, he clicks on the correct box to start the game. He also knows when to add or remove the numchuck for whichever game he is playing at the time!! It is CRAZY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment