CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lil H's B-day






Harrison is now officially 2!! Although his 'terrible 2' stage started hmmm...8 months ago. It was a fun day. I bought so much Buhyiyer (Buzz Lightyear) stuff I felt like I could've gone to 'Infinity and Beyond' or EEEEYOND!!! as Harrison would say. lol We had a fun little get together at Grammanita's on the 19th. I think that we will just make him think that, that is his real birthday. So that we can have our anniversary to ourselves. Is that selfish?!?! (We will tell him when he gets his drivers license) I decided to try and be a "good" mom and make the cake it turned out to be edible so thanks Betty Crocker! So Henry and I sang Happy Un-Birthday to him every day on the 19th, and 20th. Then finally on the 21st Henry reminded me not to add the 'un' part that day. Because it was the real thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harrison John!! Love you little man :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment