CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brigham City LDS Temple open house

So there are really only 2 temple openings that I remember ever going through. The Bountiful Utah Temple and the Winter Quarters Temple. When they announced that there was going to be a temple built it Brigham City I thought it was cool, but kind of weird where you have one in Logan and Ogden, but overall I thought it was cool and can you ever really have too many temples?? Especially in Utah! When they announced that the temple open house would be in August I thought that I would get our little family tickets for August 21st which just so happens to be our anniversary :) AND Harrisons birthday of course! haha So our little family loaded up, Uncle Jordan came also and we went to the temple open house! 





 

It was a really pretty temple!

And the boys thought it was really cool :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment