CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Big H starts 2nd grade

It seems like just yesterday I was having a hard time accepting that my Henry was old enough to start Preschool. I can honestly say that I am becoming better at accepting the fact as Henry progresses age wise, he also progresses grade wise.  Well, so far so good! haha Though he is like a 7 year old starting 4th or 6th grade when it comes to math and reading. He started 2nd grade this year!

 I think that this is the first year I was somewhat excited to send him out the door, that is until I closed the door only to turn and see Lil H looking at me with a sad face..... he wasn't too excited. He was going to miss his buddy. He went through quite the Henry withdrawal that first day, I don't know if it is sad or cute but Lil H sat on the couch, looking out the window waiting for his Henry to come home.....he just sat there waiting, and waiting, and waiting, 2 hours later YES 2 hours later he was a happy boy and his Henry was home once again.

Henry thought it was cool, because this year his classroom was going to be in a portable. I told him that was pretty cool, my 2nd grade classroom was in a portable also. Kind of a fun thing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment