CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

This year was apparently a "Momentous Birthday" according to Big H. Because I was turning 29 on the 29th and that only happens "once in a lifetime ya know" haha I will admit with Big H turning 7 and me facing the age of 29 I was feeling kind of old. So after some heavy, persistent convincing from Julie and Derek, I went and got my hair cut (5 1/2 inches) and colored by one of Ju's good friend! THAT was a fun day! Girls only NO kids!! I must say I LOVE how it turned out!! And I am feeling a little younger! The next day was "the day" it was a fun birthday! My 3 boys SPOILED me!


I went out with this good looking guy!!

Special THANKS to Grandma and Grandpa M hanging out with the boys!! I will live it up this year since it's my last in my 20's AAAHHH!

1 comments:

Rebecca Rose

You're nearly an old woman! :) I turn 30 this year and while 30 doesn't seem old on other people, it seems old on me. In my head I'm maybe 23 at most.
I'm glad you had a good birthday and I love the hair! Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment