CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Okay, so I am a "little" behind with my blogging! This year for Halloween the boys did not do trunk or treating they experienced REAL trick or treating!! They went around my old stomping grounds, it was nice to chat with some of the old faces! They couldn't believe how big my boys were! Heck, some of the older ladies even gave them extra candy because they belonged to me!!

Henry wanted to be a football player this year, and so of course Harrison wanted to be a football player also! Henry was an AGGIE! And if you asked me, I would say Harrison was some kind of BobbleHead looking kid! haha


They had ALOT of fun and ALOT of energy! We were walking for over an hour!! They had a BLAST! We ended our candy collecting venture at grandma and grandpa M's! The boys had some fun with their little cousin Porter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment