CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The last swim session...or is it?





Wow, I feel so lazy has it really been that long since my last post? So Henry wrapped up his aquatic skills with grandmas 4th session. He did very well this summer. His strokes looks great and I love to watch his "contact" dives. He was a fish, and it was such a relief to let him go swimming whenever and I never once worried about him. So for that, thanks grandma Virg:) Harrison had his "moments" in the pool, but has yet to really sprout his fins. It was a fun summer, and now we transition into the end of summer. It wasn't too hot, or too cold this year I think it was just right. So here are some pics of Henrys final p-day this year. Possibly forever!?!? Only time will tell, and grandma Virg. She said that she wants to go on sabbatical next summer and teach swimming lessons in Lithuania:) lol Enjoy the pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment