CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gingerbread Houses






For a fun activity before Sunday dinner (which took longer to cook than expected, because grandma forgot to turn the oven on...LOL) , they made gingerbread houses. I think they did an AWESOME job. They built them in 40 minutes!! So watch out, Extreme Home Makeover :) lol Henry and Harrison had tons of fun helping out and eating the candy of course. I was having my own fun at work. Henry said that he would be able to show me how to build a gingerbread house now, so I just might take him up on that! Wow, only 12 till Christmas, and Jeffs phone call.. SO EXCITED!!! About both of course. The snow is all but melted in our yard, it looks like spring time. But, to be honest I don't mind that much :) Well, I will post the pictures now of their fun filled evening of gingerbread house making :) Till next time...... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment