CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Jeff pics in Lithuania









So we look forward to hearing from Jeff every Monday through email. And love hear how his mission is going, this time he sent pics along with his email. So I figured it would be easier to just put the pics on the blog and see them whenever we want that way compared to logging into email and all that. So here are 4 pics he sent us, the one I believe is a guy over there name Darius who they have been teaching, he plays college ball over there. I am hoping the picture of the bed is not where Jeff sleeps. I know that he said he was going to concentration camp last week, I am hoping it is from that:) lol and then the other two are just cool I think. If you look close you will see faces and fists in the rocks!! Pretty cool huh. We love ya bud!!! So I added a pic it is of Elder Manning and his new comp Elder Mattee (he will be playing football at Air Force)

0 comments:

Post a Comment