CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

First home haircuts






Last week, the boys experienced their first "home haircuts", and I will admit I think that they turned out very nice. Derek cut both the boys hair, Henry as always just sat there and was awesome. Harrison has been a little bipolar when it comes to his attitude when receiving a haircut, sometimes he will sit there and behave and other times, you have to hold him in wrestling like stances while sitting in a chair. He was not good on this first home haircut it sounded like we were performing an excurcism or something, he made high pitched screaming noises I didn't know was possible. Derek was brave enough to let me cut his about half way through cutting Dereks I stopped and told him I was not sure if it was a good idea that I cut his hair, we both concluded that we were in too deep, so to say and that I just needed to continue, so I did :) So when you see Derek tell him that his hair (that is there) looks good ;) So the question is would we do home haircuts again???? SURE!!!!
The pictures are the before, during and after. My favorite one is the one where Harrison is looking at Henry right after the haircuts. We asked Harrison what he thought of Henrys haircut and he turned and looked at Henry:) It was pretty funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment