CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

St. George

So we decided to get away for a few days and take a trip down South to the nice, warmer weather.  I am not talking about Florida. I am talking about St. George. So we jumped in the car and headed down.

 The drive wasn't too bad, all I can say is thank goodness for headphones and a DVD player in the car! Gosh, I don't know how Derek and I EVER survived car trips as children! haha

  It was a nice trip, Dereks cousin was kind enough to let us stay in their camp trailer for a few days. 

The boys had a blast playing with their cousins that live down there.  And of course wherever there is a hoop more than likely there will be a Hardy boy (if not both) shooting hoops.  (LOOK at that form)

While driving around one day we came across this fun little park that had a climbing wall. The boys loved it, loved the challenge, and especially the view from 10 ft elevation once they reached the top! haha


Dereks cousin was nice enough to watch the boys while he and I attended a session at the St. George temple! It is a beautiful temple.



 Dereks cousin had some kittens and Big H was bound and determined to hold one by the time we left to come back home and he................DID!! :)
It was a nice little get away, the boys can't wait to go back again sometime.

PS I have more pics of the trip and will post them soon....they are on the Camera...so Derek will need to show me how to download lol :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment